Published writer and wordslinger with over 130 original written works. Support entrepreneurs, business owners, and NGOs by creating fast, clean copy on a variety of topics for marketing materials and content creation, from 250-word blog posts to3500+ word lead magnets. Provide writing, ghostwriting, editing, and content feedback to support client branding while using clear, impactful language sprinkled with humor.
- Supported an Amazon #1 bestselling author with marketing content creation.
- Repurpose content for 50+ different ways, e.g. YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, podcast episodes, Instagram TV, email, and other media outlets.
- Writing 60,000+ word book titled “17½ Ways to Self-Care When You Don’t Care.”
- Helped make 2 books #1 best-sellers on Amazon by developing a social media campaign, newsletter & website copy, and promotional materials.
- Create blog posts, lead magnets, landing pages, pillar posts, podcast notes, email nurture &marketing sequences, whitepapers, e-book chapters, marketing & promotional materials, website copy, newsletters, brochures, presentations, infographics, position papers, LinkedIn & website articles, speeches, short stories, memes, bumper stickers, puns, and social media posts.
- Support helping professionals by providing relevant content about the latest trends in the mental health, self-improvement, and personal development industries
- Write on a wide variety of topics from education to luxury resorts, genealogy to business value, and jewelry to career coaching to increase reader engagement and conversion.
- Meet with clients to assess needs and generate ideas, create outlines, perform keyword and content research, include SEO, and write and edit content based on client input and feedback.
- Nicknamed the “Moniker Maker” for naming products, services, courses, and businesses.
2015-Present, Chief Goalgetter and Mindful Productivity Coach Kriss Judd Coaching
- Support working moms with anxiety to find extra hours in their day & spend more quality time with their kids, pursue passion projects and hobbies, and achieve big goals, all without hustle or burnout.
- Coach mothers to emerge as confident employees and dedicated family leaders while being more present to their children.
- Help moms to become positive role models for living a low-stress life, while teaching their children to develop self-esteem, self-worth, and self-compassion, and practice great self-care.
- Create a 6 module online program on mindful productivity, goal setting, and motivation foremothers with anxiety.
- Implement DiSC personality profiling with coaching clients.
- Market on social media, newsletter, and website.
- Write weekly blog posts on goals, mindfulness, productivity, and overcoming adversity.
2004-2019 Independent Beauty Consultant Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Promoted and sold skin care and color cosmetics.
- Generated, developed, and qualified leads through innovative marketing campaigns.
- Crowned the “Queen of Sales” 2 times and “Queen of Recruiting” 1 time in my Mary Kay unit.
- Awarded the highest unit recognition of “Miss Go-Give” 2 times.
1996-1999 Music Performance
Pima Community College
- Writing tutor. Music librarian. Composed & directed a piece performed by the Chorale. Understudied the lead role in “Amahl & the Night Visitors.” Taught piano, voice, flute, & music. Carried a 4.0 in all major classes.